Hey, viewers! As Regularly I’m back with an Interesting trick which might help thousands of people. How to Hack Wi-Fi passwords situated in our surroundings. Do you think Is it possible? my answer is Oh Yes, It is Possible!
We are living in a Digital era were everything Digitalized and every network became Wireless in our surroundings. Now A days we can see a lot of available Wi-Fi networks in our surroundings. The majority of Wi-Fi networks are secured by WPA/ WPA 2 password.
We can’t access all those secured networks, so I’m here to share some working tricks which were clearly explained by Professional Hackers and Programmers.
Now i’m gonna show how to hack Wi-Fi which has protected by various Security methods.
In simple words, Wi-Fi means a facility of allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area
Types of Wi-Fi Passwords:
- WEP [ Wired Equivalent Privacy ]
- WPA [Wi-Fi Protected Access]
- WPA2 [ Wi-Fi Protected Access II ]
In the above Password types, WPA2 is the Advanced, more Secured and widely used Security System for the Wi-Fi networks. It’s difficult to crack WPA2 Password, still there were Some loops, with which we can hack it easily.
Keep Reading to know how to crack All three types of Wi-Fi passwords mentioned above.
first of all..
1. How to Hack WEP-Protected Wi-Fi:
Dozens of tutorials on how to crack WEP are already all over the internet using this method.
Hacking Wi-Fi passwords isn’t a minor process, but it doesn’t take too long to learn 😉
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A Compatible Wireless Adapter. This is the biggest requirement. You’ll need a wireless adapter that’s capable of packet injection, and chances are the one in your computer is not. There are plenty of resources on getting air crack-compatible adapters out there.
- A BackTrack Live CD. Download yourself a copy of the CD and burn it, or load it up in VMware to get started.
- A nearby WEP-enabled Wi-Fi network. The signal should be strong and ideally people are using it, connecting and disconnecting their devices from it. The more use it gets while you collect the data you need to run your crack, the better your chances of success.
- Patience with the command line. This is a ten-step process that requires typing in long, arcane commands and waiting around for your Wi-Fi card to collect data in order to crack the password. Like the doctor said to the short person, be a little patient
Here is a Complete Guide by Professionals, Kindly follow this: Continue from Here
2. How to Hack WPA/ WPA2-Protected Wi-Fi:
A new, free, open-source tool called Reaver overwork a security loop in wireless routers and can crack most routers current passwords with relative ease. Here’s how to crack a WPA or WPA2 password, step by step, with Reaver—and how to protect your network against Reaver attacks
- The BackTrack 5 Live DVD. BackTrack is a bootable Linux distribution that’s filled to the brim with network testing tools, and while it’s not strictly required to use Reaver, it’s the easiest approach for most users. Download the Live DVD from BackTrack’s download page and burn it to a DVD. You can alternately download a virtual machine image if you’re using VMware, but if you don’t know what VMware is, just stick with the Live DVD. As of this writing, that means you should select BackTrack 5 R3 from the Release drop-down, select Gnome, 32- or 64-bit depending on your CPU (if you don’t know which you have, 32 is a safe bet), ISO for image, and then download the ISO.
- A computer with Wi-Fi and a DVD drive. BackTrack will work with the wireless card on most laptops, so chances are your laptop will work fine. However, BackTrack doesn’t have a full compatibility list, so no guarantees. You’ll also need a DVD drive since that’s how you’ll boot into BackTrack.
- A nearby WPA-secured Wi-Fi network. Technically, it will need to be a network using WPA security with the WPS feature enabled.
- A little patience. This is a 4-step process, and while it’s not terribly difficult to crack a WPA password with Reaver, it’s a brute-force attack, which means your computer will be testing a number of different combinations of cracks on your router before it finds the right one.The Reaver home page suggests it can take anywhere from 4-10 hours.
Here is a Complete Guide by Professionals, Kindly follow this: continue from here
To prevent this attack, just turn off our WPS/QSS feature on our access point.
Remember: These are just for Knowledge and even if you Hack your neighbours password use it in a polite manner for example browsing, chatting. Don’t rob their personal files, don’t annoy them with your unnecessary downloads ( personally I messed up with this ) Kindly use these in a Good Manner.
Disclaimer: All the steps mentioned here are taken by Experts, any loss to damage to your Device/Data we are not responsible for that!
If you found any mistake or if you have any suggestion please let us know in below comments.
If this Article helped you, then please share with your friends and help them. Because Sharing is Caring.,