How to migrate iPhone contacts to Android phone: Many of iPhone users sometimes do use Android phones. However, iPhone is the best smartphone in the world, and it has some complications which a Hardcore smartphone user doesn’t like at all. Hence the user starts depending on Android smartphones, which are robust in nature and comes with different kinds of features and enables users to do so many things which we can’t do in Apple iPhone.
Let’s have a look at where people hate iPhone and Love Android Phones. iPhones by default doesn’t allow you to Add External SD Card, there is no such slot made for SD card in iPhones, but due to memory issue sometimes the user has to insert external SD Card. At this point, Android smartphone satisfies the needs of users than an iPhone. Same in case Sim card slots. Users expect to use two different sims on a single phone. One for office Purpose and One for personal purpose. By default, iPhones are being made with Single sim slots, and there is no another sim card slot. Here also Android phone satisfies the requirements of users.
Let’s come to the topic, how to migrate iPhone contacts to Android phone. If you have a new Android Smartphone, and if you want to migrate contacts from your Old iPhone to New Android phone, then kindly follow the below steps.
How to migrate iPhone contacts to Android phone Step by Step Guide:
Apple iPhones do not have External SD card feature, so you simply can’t move contacts to SD card and install contacts from SD card on your Android phone. You need to follow another way.
In order to major changes in iPhone, we must need a PC. Without PC we can’t do things like backup, migration. However we can use online tools, but for that, one must have extraordinary skills and knowledge. It is possible for few members only. I am writing this by keeping everyone in mind. So, I am providing a simple and easiest way of migrating contacts from iPhone to Android. Simply follow the below showed steps for migration. It takes less than ten mins to migrate.
In many possible ways, you can migrate iPhone contacts to Android smartphone. Let’s get started with an easy way of migrating contacts from iPhone to Android Smartphone.
- Download and launch iTunes on your personal computer. I recommend considering iTunes as a Mandatory software if you own iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Open the handset’s device summary page.
- Click the Info tab.
- Check “Sync Contacts With” and then select “Google Contacts.” You can ask me Why Google? Why can’t others? Well, Android Phones runs with Google Mail (Gmail) hence, it is recommended to Sync contacts with Google than others.
- Type your Google account’s username and password.
- Click Apply.
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the particular Gmail account, in which you synchronized your iPhone contacts.
- Allow Google to sync your contacts to your Android phone.
That’s it. It is very simple to move contacts from iPhone to Android Smartphone.
Hope this guide might help you.
If you have any doubts, if you need any further assistance feel free to comment below. We will get back to you very soon.